Monday, February 23, 2015

Looking for Paid Writers

Recently I have posted about a start-up that I have been working with called ContextU.  We have our beta site up and now have sub domains up for the American Revolution and the Civil War and will soon be adding Reconstruction and the Gilded Age.  We have a team of fifteen engineers, marketing, etc, but we need people to help write the content. Basically we are trying to contextualize learning as we believe that we learn best when connecting items to other, what we call, "nodes."  So we need people to write 1) 150 word descriptions 2) find cause/effect (and it is mostly from a list we already have 3) relations to other groups.

Right now we are looking for people to write on the World War I through World War II era. We are offering either "micro-shares" or pay which is better than anything my county pays!  If you are interested, please email me at kenhalla@gmail.com. 

No comments: