Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My Newspaper Editorial

I have been seeing a lot of negative editorials recently on technology use in the classroom and, not being a shy person, I wrote one and with the help of the Smarter Schools Project it was published today in the Richmond Times Dispatch.  As with many states, Virginia (where I live) has been grappling, in our legislature (as has our Congress), to protect students, often at the cost of using technology.  While it is a fine balance, my thoughts are printed here in full.  About the only thing missing is that I wish a start-up would develop to vet our burgeoning ed tech needs.   

2 comments:

Brandi Wescovich said...

Hi, Mr. Halla, my name is Brandi Wescovich. I am a student at the University of South Alabama, and I am currently enrolled in the EDM 310 course here. I am in the Elementary Education Program and I loved reading about your view on technology in the classroom. We are learning that it is great to use technology in the classroom. I believe that students should be subjected to technology in the classroom; it gives them experience to build on when they end their formal school career. Teachers are the ones who need to teach students how to be safe on the internet. I would defiantly recommend future teachers to read this blog post.

neosize xl said...

informasi yang anda berikan sangat membuat terinspirasi dan memotifasi kami. terimakasih atas pelajaran yang anda berikan.
vimax
obat pembesar payudara
jual pembesar payudara
pill payudara
obat pembesar payudara
obat payudara
Obat Pemontok Payudara
Pembesar Payudara
Cara Memperbesar Payudara
Payudara Besar
Manfaat Obat Payudara
Cara Memperbesar Payudara Secara Alami
Cara Membesarkan Susu