Richard Byrne (FreeTech4Teachers) and I are teaching a virtual class this summer on July 16, 23 and 30 from 5:30 to 6:30 EST. We will have you work to
- have an interactive lesson for your students - no matter what social studies subject you teach
- learn about a number of virtual field trips
- learn about the National Archives' Digital Vault
- how to flip your classroom
- how to connect to people on Twitter, find people to follow and how to
- meet with others through Google+ Hangouts
To sign up go here.